New Skyware Global 1.2m Rx/Tx Extended Ka-Band Antenna is a rugged, commercial quality product suitable for the most demanding applications.
- The reflector is constructed from glass fiber reinforced polyester for strength and accuracy. A proprietary process developed by Skyware Global ensures high RF reflectivity as needed for Ka Band operation
- The precision Az/El mount is made of galvanized steel for excellent corrosion resistance. This mount includes special features to increase pointing accuracy with low backlash and lockdown error.
- This Az/El allows the antenna to be installed on standard 73mm [2-7/8”] OD installation mounts.
- All hardware is plated to 720 hour salt spray standards tested in accordance with ASTM B-117.
- Designed for use with the Skyware Global line of Ka-band feed assemblies.
- Tx Cross-Polarization Isolation of 25dB (within 1dB b/w) or better for CP Application.
- Excellent Tx Port to Port Isolation of 90dB or better.
- Meets or exceeds regulatory agency requirements.
- System designed for typical Ka-band RF Electronics.