The Skyware Global 1.8m Rx/Tx Standard Ku-Band SFL Class III Antenna with Mode Matched Feed is a rugged, commercial quality product suitable for the most demanding applications. The Antenna features a unique feed which provides cross-pol performance that exceeds instudtry standards.
- The reflector is constructed from glass fiber reinforced polyester for strength and accuracy. A proprietary process developed by Skyware Global ensures high RF reflectivity as needed for Ku-Band operation.
- The precision Az/EI mount is made of galvanized steel for excellent corrosion resistance. This mount includes special features to increase pointing accuracy with low backlash and lockdown error.
- This Az/El allows the antenna to be installed on standard (114mm) [4.50”] OD installation mounts.
- All hardware is plated to 720 hour salt spray standards tested in accordance with ASTM B-117.
- TX Cross-Polarization Isolation of 29dB within 1dB contour.
- Excellent Tx Port-to-Port Isolation of 90dB or better.
- Meets or exceeds regulator agency requirements.
- Heavy-duty Class III mount for 11 kg (25 lb) RF electronics (LNB & BUC) with <16W installed power. (BUC support kit may be required depending on application.)