The Agilis ODU Control Unit (ACU) is a high performance, cost-effective VSAT equipment designed for satellite communication with high speed transmission capability suitable for both telephony and high speed data communication. The ACU can be operated with different modulation formats like BPSK, QPSK and FM. It is suitable for Single Carrier Per Channel (SCPC), Multi-Carrier Per Channel (MCPC), Demand Assigned Multiple Access (DAMA) and Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) applications.
- Highly reliable
- Compact size and lightweight
- King post/pole mount outdoor unit, IP65 rated
- Selection of DC voltage & 22kHz tone & 10MHz reference to the LNB
- Monitor and control on the LNB through proprietary software
- Comes with L-Band multiplexer for BUC (Optional)
- Internal attenuator and amplifiers for gain and insertion loss adjustment
- High accuracy internal OCXO reference
- Comes with Receive L-Band monitor port
Field proven with system deployed worldwide, Agilis LNB control unit can withstand temperature from -40ºC to +60ºC up to 100% humidity.
All Agilis ACUs are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 Standard.