This small and light weight new Ka-Band Transceiver is ideal for mobile and satellite uplink & downlink applications. Designed to be mounted on the feed horn, the Transceiver has excellent efficiency. The unit works on a wide range input DC power supply from 18V to 50V. Innovative and efficient thermal design makes this Transceiver one of the smallest, lightest and most reliable in the industry.
- Compact and lightweight
- Feed mountable
- Excellent linearity
- Extremely reliable
- High power efficiency
- Excellent phase noise characteristics
- Low spurious
- Forward power detection function
- Remote monitor & control through RS232/RS485 and Ethernet (SNMP & HTTP)
- Wide input DC voltage range
- Automatic fault identification & alarm generation
- Automatic temperature compensation feature
- Redundancy option
- Wide operating temperature range -40ºC to +60ºC
- RoHS compliant
- LED indicator for Transceiver status
100% of all Transceiver go through stringent quality checks in addition to well defined Electrical Stress Screening to ensure operation in harsh outdoor environments. The Transceivers are also subjected to seal test for water ingress verification.
Field proven under harsh environment conditions, Agilis ODUs can withstand temperature ranging from -40ºC to +60ºC with up to 100% humidity.