The Evolution eM1D1 line card is suited for supporting secure voice, data, and video communication links for mission-critical military and COTM broadband applications operating in either DVB-S2/ACM or iNFINITI TDM mode on the outbound. It supports Adaptive TDMA or SCPC Return* with optional Spread Spectrum and extremely efficient FEC with 2D 16-State coding on the inbound. The line card features one modulator and one demodulator and is designed to meet the guidelines of MIL-STD 810F for operation in harsh environments.
- Operates in DVB-S2/ACM or iNFINITI TDM mode on the outbound and D-TDMA or SCPC Return* on the inbound
- Designed to meet MIL-STD 810F for operation and storage in harsh environments
- Supports latest Spread spectrum technology
- FIPS-Certified TRANSEC Security
- One modulator/one demodulator
- Fits into any Universal Series 15000 or 12000 Hub chassis