The Skyware Global 1.2m Rx/Tx Class I Antenna is a rugged, commercial quality product suitable for the most demanding applications.
- The reflector is constructed from glass fiber reinforced polyester [SMC] for strength and accuracy. A proprietary process developed by Skyware Global ensures high RF reflectivity as needed for Ku-Band operation.
- The precision Az/EI mount is made of galvanized steel for excellent corrosion resistance. This mount includes special features to increase pointing accuracy with low backlash and lockdown error.
- This Az/EI allows the antenna to be installed on standard 73-76mm [27/8”- 3”] OD installation mounts.
- All hardware is plated to 720 hour salt spray standards under ASTM B-117.
- Cross-Polarization Isolation of 30dB on axis.
- Excellent Tx Port-to-Port Isolation of 90dB or better.
- Meets or exceeds regulator agency requirements.
- Class I system designed for typical lightweight Ku-band RF Electronics.*
* 2.0 kg or 4.5 lb max. weight (For BUC and LNB) 2.2 kg or 4.8 lb max. weight (For Transceiver)